Round 1 Checklist - Are you ready to play on Sunday April 18th?
Tuesday 6th Apr, 2021
Round 1 important information:
1. Your child must be registered to play. Any player not registered will be unable to join the team next Sunday.
2. Make sure you have download the TeamApp onto your phone. Your Team manager and coach will communicate all team information with you via this app. Rounds 1-4 will be released this week and team managers will be updating TeamApp with game times.
3. Make sure your child has a mouthguard. Players cannot play unless they have a mouthguard.
4. Make sure your child has footy boots. We encourage everyone to bring their old boots down to our boot swap next Wednesday at training - see information below.
5. Playing Jumpers will be distributed at training in the week commencing April 12 - please make sure you are at training or have notified team manager in order to collect.
6. NEW MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE SOCKS, WHITE SHORTS AND BLUE SHORTS, COLTS SPORTS BAG AND TRAINING TOP AS PART OF THEIR REGISTRATION KIT. Early registrations will also receive a pair of training shorts. You can collect these on Wednesday April 14th from 5.30pm in the clubrooms.
7. Existing members receive a training top as part of their registration.Early bird registrations also receive a pair of training shorts. If you require new shorts or socks you must order them from our online store, bring your receipt to training on Wednesday April 14th to collect them.
8. U13 BOLTS players receive red shorts and red and white socks as part of their registration. BOLTS players requiring new shorts or socks can purchase from the SMDJFC online store.
If you are unsure of any requirements re the above please contact your coach or Team Manager.
Thanks to our amazing sponsors who do so much for the club... Please support them as much as you can!